Just about everybody loves salmon, but did you know there are a whole bunch of different ways to enjoy this delicious & omega-3 rich fish besides grilling, baking or broiling fillets? Check out some of the techniques and recipes below, give them a try, and you might just end up wearing a smile like this little one.
● How to Pan Sear Fish
● How to Remove Fish Skin
● How to Grill a Whole Fish
Great Salmon Recipes:
● Baked Salmon with Preserved Lemon Beurre Blanc
● Roasted Salmon in a Salt Crust Recipe
● Olive Oil Poached Salmon Recipe
● Salmon Pot Au Feu & Salmon Burger Recipes
● Jasmin’s Thai Salmon Sliders Recipe (w/ Mango Red Pepper Salsa)
Salmon Sauces & Condiments:
● Warm Tomato Anchovy Vinaigrette Recipe – especially good on pan seared or grilled salmon!
● Compound Butter Recipe –we recommend ingredients like lemon zest and fresh dill. Add a dollop to hot salmon right before serving!
If you want still more inspiration, here’s a salmon recipe collection compiled from one of our recipe contests.
We offer top quality frozen pink salmon fillets and whole pink salmon (along with a few other varieties) year round. As the wild salmon season approaches, keep an eye on our whole fish and bulk fish fillets sections for the arrival of such annual favorites as fresh Bristol Bay sockeye, fresh King salmon fillets, ivory king salmon and legendary Copper River salmon!