Truffle Ravioli w/ Morel Cream Sauce
Makes 2 Servings
|Barbaresco, Nebbiolo or Pinot Wine|
Morels and truffles in the same recipe? If you’re a fan of these delicacies, pasta dishes don’t get much better than this. This recipe is easy, but the results are luxurious – earthy, creamy & decadent.
If you don’t have truffle ravioli, this sauce would work well with cheese-fillet pasta, other truffle flavored pasta or unflavored pastas like fettuccine.
- 9oz Truffle & Cream Ravioli (could substitute cheese ravioli, black truffle tagliolini, or unflavored pasta)
- 3/5oz (approx. 1 cup) Dried Morel Mushrooms
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ¼ cup minced Shallot
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 tsp chopped Fresh Thyme
- ½ cup White Wine
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 5% Truffle Salt to taste (could substitute 10%)