10 bloggers submitted game sausage recipes to our 2nd Challenge.
Joelen of Joelen’s Culinary Adventures took 1st place with her Wild Boar stuffed Mini Potatoes. Fuji Mama came in 2nd with her Baked Stuffed Kabocha Squash, and Megan’s Cookin’ got 3rd place with her Sausage, Caramelized Onion, and Apple WonTons.
Here are all the recipes submitted …we highly recommend you check them all out, everybody did a great job!
- Les Petites Images: Green Garlic Stringozzi topped with Foie Gras Duck Sausage & Rhubarb Confit
- Joelen’s Culinary Adventures: Wild Boar stuffed Mini Potatoes
- Cinnamon’En’Spice: Grilled Duck Sausage with Blueberry Orange Glaze over Spring Greens
- Hungry Cravings: Queso Fundido con Chorizo
- Life as Mom: Wild Boar Italian Sausage with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- La Fuji Mama: Baked Stuffed Kabocha Squash
- Mango & Tomato: Smoked Duck Sausage Salad
- Megan’s Cookin: Sausage, Caramelized Onion and Apple WonTons
- Foodalogue: Venison Sausage with Blueberry Glaze & Peppers
- Coco Cooks: Pytt I Panna (Swedish Hash)
- Simply Shylah: Lamb Merguez Asiago Pastry Pockets
Don’t forget we have many more sausage recipes too, if you’re looking for even more ideas.
Nice selection for voters.
The sausage, caramelized onions and apple wontons were absolutely crave-worthy!! Yummo!! You rock Megan’s Cookin!!
I voted for the Sausage, caramelized onion & apple wontons! Love Megan’s Cookin!!!
Megan’s Cookin wins my vote with those yummy sausage, carmalized onions, and apple wonton’s. Simple ingredients, lots of flavor. Love them. Megan’s website too!
Joelen’s Wild Boar Stuffed Mini Potatoes are better than any stuffed and twice baked potatoes ever!
I hope you win!!!!
I tried Joelen’s potatoes and I was skeptical at first, I mean it’s WILD BOAR, but when I dove in and tried it and I’m so proud that I did! Her potatoes are better than my boring instant mashed potatoes any day!
Joelen, your food should be in an 5 star restaurant!!
Joelen’s Wild Boar Stuffed Mini Potatoes are the best potatoes I ever had. She is a winner
My husband would go crazy for Mango and Tomatoes Smoked Duck Sausage Salad….good luck!
Out of all the entries, Joelen was the one that really communicated her effort and creativity for her original recipe. Aside from how much I love her blog, I’ve heard raves about how she has taken here in Chicago with her culinary events through her group What’s Cookin Chicago. I hope she wins!
love food i can just pop in my mouth!!
Pingback: Wild Boar Italian Sausage with Spicy Tomato Sauce — Life As Mom
Pingback: Wild Boar Italian Sausage with Spicy Tomato Sauce - Good Cheap Eats