Poulet Rouge Chicken Breasts with Lemon & Basil
Makes 4 Servings
This light, refreshing dish features rich chicken flavor tempered with zing from the lemon and the basil. Simple & delightful.
You could also make this recipe with pheasant.
- 4 Poulet Rouge Airline Breasts (could substitute Pheasant Airline Breasts)
- 4 large Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest (microplaned or finely minced)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Aged Balsamic Vinegar (we used Vigna Oro)
- Fine Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Recommended Side:
- Zucchini Ribbons with Mushrooms Recipe
If the skin clings to the pan, leave them be and try again a little later. It will release when ready.