Below you’ll find a list of incredible mushroom recipes created by the blogging community using our dried wild mushrooms. Of these recipes, Big Apple Nosh’s Porcini Flan Recipe was voted the best by our readers, with Live Love Eat’s Mushroom Muffins and Inn the Kitchen’s Champagne & Mushroom Risotto as runners up.
- Week of Menus: Porcini Crusted Beef
- Vegacious: Chickpea & Porcini Soup
- Undercover Caterer: Wild Mushroom Stroganoff
- Tri to Cook: Sweet Corn & Wild Mushroom Risotto
- The Southern Cookbook: Wild Mushroom Filo Baskets
- The Hungover Gourmet: Mini Morel Meatloaf
- The Clean Plate Club: Creamy Mushroom Fettucine
- Sweet Tooth Sweet Life: Mini Fiesta Mushroom & Sausage Quiche
- Laurie Lufkin: Multi Mushroom Mac & Cheese
- Pizza Principle: Wild Mushroom & Split Pea Soup with Mushroom Pizza Frit
- One Vanilla Bean: Duxelles Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Naomi’s Dish: Savoy Shrimp and Mushroom Saute
- My Kitchen Kreations to You: Black Trumpet Mushroom Pizza
- Mommie Cooks: Curried Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Mis Angela: Creamy Wild Mushroom Soup
- Meals & Moves: Mushroom Stroganoff
- Many Adventures of Tavolini: Lobster Mushroom and Brie Pizza
- Make a Roux: Eggs Matsutake
- Lost Past Remembered: Wild Mushroom Chili
- Live Laugh Eat: Mushroom Feta Cornbread Muffins
- Leslie Uhl: 5 Courses of Marvellous Mushroom Madness
- Kreeli: Bulviu Vyniotinis su Grybais
- It’s All About the Garnish: 5 Course Mushroom Feast
- Inn The Kitchen: Champagne Risotto with Wild Mushrooms
- I Just Love My Apron: Open-face Wild Mushroom Provolone Sandwich
- Healthy Apple: Risotto with Black Trumpet Mushrooms
- Go Ahead and Snicker: Lobster Mushroom Macaroni and Cheese
- Fun and Fearless in Beantown: Spicy Mushroom Stuffing Muffins
- Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker: Ravioli with Lobster Mushrooms
- From the Mind of Laura: Filet Mignon with Wild Mushrooms & Red Wine
- Forty Cakes: Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Foodie Road Show: Savory Wild Mushroom Flan
- Foodie Relations: “Mushroom Medley Migas”
- Food Nerd Ciao!: Lobster Mushroom Crepes de Mille
- Food Floozie: Fried Eggs with Bacon and Mushrooms in Cheese Sauce
- Fake Food Free: Squash Soup w Porcini Cream & Mushroom Goat Cheese Toasts
- Emily Eats Clean: Wild Lobster Mushroom Souffle
- Elra’s Cooking: Mushroom Monyet
- Cooking for a Vegan Lover: Porcini Crusted Seitan
- Clean Eating Mama: Simply Sauteed Wild Mushrooms
- Chile Bomb: Spicy Miso Soup with Porcini and Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Chez What?: Mushroom Tomato Tarts
- Bread & Butter: Pinoy Style Mushroom Fried Rice
- Big Apple Nosh: Porcini flan with Mushroom Confit
- All Kinds of Hungry: Tagliatelle with Chicken and Wild Mushrooms
- 400 Calories or Less: Portabella & Ricotta Wontons
Thank you for the opportunity to sample the luxurious and scrumptious dried mushrooms that you sent me Justin !
Good luck everyone 🙂
This was a lot of fun and I see I have some very stiff competition. Thanks for the opportunity! Best of luck to all my fellow ‘shroomies!
I had so much fun (and yum) participating in this contest. Thanks for the opportunity, Justin!
Pingback: Click. Vote. Share. | Inn The Kitchen
Good luck Laurie! This sounds yummy!
Pingback: Allie The Explorer
Pizza Principle rocks!
Thanks for the opportunity to take part and good luck to all the entrants! Can’t wait to explore the recipes and see what else I can make.
Good luck to everyone! There are a lot of recipes here I can’t wait to try. :o)
Wow, so many great entries! This will be a tough one. Good luck to everyone!
Pingback: A plea to vote for me! « forty cakes
Pingback: Please Take a Moment and Vote for our Wild Mushroom Creation |
There are so many great mushroom recipes here. Thanks for hosting such a cool contest, guys! Good luck to everyone 🙂
Pingback: Insane Incline Run + Vote For Me! « Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life
Pingback: Vote for Angela’s Cooking – NickMizgala.net
Kreeli’s recipe gets my vote, sounds delicious! I love eating raw mushrooms but will have to get hold of some of these dried ones and give this recipe a try… shame I can’t pronounce it, perhaps I’ll be inspired once it’s gobbled up though!
So many great recipes
A gorgeous recipe from Kreeli – I’m making it this weekend for sure!
Pingback: Bargain Hunting
This recipe is delicious and the blog always has such interesting history to all the dishes. Great site.
What a great contest! I would love any of these prizes, personally.
very nice .best luck….
Pingback: Recipe: Porcini Flan with Mushroom Confit | Big Apple Nosh
Pingback: Big Apple Nosh: NYC Food Blog | New York | Food | Restaurants | Recipes | Reviews | Recipe: Porcini Flan with Mushroom Confit
Pingback: Forty Cakes – A plea to vote for me!
Pingback: Vote for me!! « Misangela.com
Pingback: Insane Incline Run