Risotto Stuffed Squash Blossoms
Makes 18 Blossoms
What’s better than risotto? “Nothing!” we hear you scream.
Not so fast. We think we’ve managed to find a way to make it even tastier, even more decadent (although perhaps not as decadent as our white alba truffle risotto recipe), and give it a crispy crust: stuff it in a squash blossom and fry it!
Risotto stuffed squash blossoms: just as simple (and delicious) as they sound.
- About 18 Squash Blossoms
- 4 tsp Onion, very finely chopped
- About 1 ½ cups low salt Vegetable Stock or Chicken Stock*
- 1/3rd cup Carnaroli Rice (could substitute Arborio Rice or Vialone Nano Rice
- 1 tsp White Wine
- 2 ½ – 3 tbsp Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 tsp unsalted Butter
- Salt to taste
- Olive or Canola Oil for pan frying