Geoduck Stir Fry
Makes 2 Servings
Geoducks are delicious stir fried. We’re not over the moon about this particular recipe, but it should serve as a good example of the sort of thing you can make with geoduck body meat.
- 2 large cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil, or your high heat oil of choice
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 large Carrot, sliced
- 1 – 1 1/2 handfuls Snap Peas
- 2 tbsp Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- Dried Aji Amarillo Chile to taste, reconstituted & minced (how to rehydrate dried chilies)
- Body/Mantle Meat of 1 Geoduck, Sliced
Stir fry all ingredients together, except the geoduck, until the vegetables are tender.
Remove the vegetables from the pan and add the sliced geoduck. Cook for about four minutes.
Add the vegetables back to the pan and toss to combine.
Serve over noodles or rice (we served it over jade green bamboo rice).