White Pizza with Fontina, Truffle Salt and Watercress Salad
Makes 4 Personal Pizzas
|Greco di Tufo|
Fine cheeses, earthy, umami-packed black truffle sauce, and chewy, crispy pizza crust. This is a great way to blow people’s minds when they come over for lunch or dinner. To make it even easier, use store-bought pizza dough instead of making your own.
As you’d expect, the red chile flakes can add just a hint of heat, or plenty of kick, depending on how much you use. We recommend keeping the amount fairly small (or, if you’d prefer, omitting them entirely) so the truffles can really shine through.
- 1 1/2lb Pizza Dough (store-bought or use this Pizza Dough Recipe)
- 4oz Fontina Cheese, very thinly sliced.
- 2oz Pecorino Cheese, very finely grated (ideally microplaned)
- 8 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Truffle Sauce
- Optional:Red Chile Flakes
- Watercress Salad
- 4 cups Watercress
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 squeeze Lemon Juice