Pasta with Sauteed Fresh Mushrooms, Sausage, and Truffle Butter
Makes 4-6 Servings
This recipe uses fresh fettuccini pasta as a bed for fresh porcini mushrooms (you could use any fresh mushrooms) sautéed with game sausage and garlic, then topped with seasoned bread crumbs and black truffle butter at the last second for a truly decadent result. If you don’t eat meat, you can simply cut the sausage from the recipe for a vegetarian version.
small caption below main image. needs to be manually inserted. small caption below main image. needs to be manually inserted.
- 3-4oz per person whatever fresh noodles or filled pasta you like (fresh fettuccini depicted)
- 3 links of Wild Boar Italian Sausage or Venison Sausage with Merlot & Blueberries
- ¼ lb Fresh Porcini Mushrooms (any fresh wild mushrooms or fresh organic mushrooms can be used)
- 1 large garlic clove
- Freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano to top>/span>
- Bread crumbs to top.
- 2 tbsp Black Truffle Butter
- Salt & pepper to taste