Bourbon Tiramisu with Orange Shards
Makes 8-10 Servings
Make tiramisu with bourbon just once, and you’ll find yourself wondering why anyone ever used any other alcohol. It’s a marriage made in heaven.
For best flavor & consistency, make this tiramisu the day before you plan on serving it. A night resting in the fridge makes a huge difference. Trust us.
- 6 Extra-Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 1/8 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Dave’s Coffee Syrup
- ½ cup good Bourbon (we used Bulleit)
- 1 ½ cups Brewed Dark-Roasted Coffee, Chilled
- 16 ounces Mascarpone Cheese
- 40 Italian Ladyfinger Cookies
- 70% Bittersweet Chocolate, shaved or grated
- 1 package (15g) Fresh As Mandarin Segments
- 9” by 12” Baking Dish