A fun, easy & unusual side dish made by tossing pasta-like ribbons of zucchini with sautéed wild mushrooms.
Ingredients: (Makes 4 Side Servings)
2. Peel the flesh off of the zucchinis in long, noodle-like strips using a vegetable peeler. Peel until you hit the seeds, then stop and discard the cores.
3. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the shallot and sweat until translucent.
4. Once the shallot is translucent, tear the mushrooms into bite-sized pieces and add them to the pan. Continue to cook.
5. Once the mushrooms are cooked through and caramelized, add the zucchini slices, lemon juice and white wine. Cook until the zucchini softens & starts to turn translucent (about three minutes).
6. Add the chives & salt to taste. Serve.
Post your recipe or comment here: