Tender, tasty squid with caramelized mushrooms and bok choy stir fried with a blend of SE Asian flavors.
Drink Pairing: Singha Beer
Ingredients: Makes 4-6 Servings
2. Slice the squid tubes into rings.
3. Over high heat, combine the oil and salt in a cast iron skillet, wok, or large frying pan.
4. Add the oyster & maitake mushrooms and saute them for a few minutes (until they start to caramelize).
5. Add the bok choy stems and kaffir lime leaves to the pan. Continue to stir fry.
6. Once the stems have caramelized, add the fish sauce, sudachi juice, chile sauce, bok choy leaves, lemongrass and squid.
7. Stir fry until the squid turns opaque and starts to curl (about 3 minutes).
Post your recipe or comment here: