Pomegranate Violet Shrub Cocktail
Tangy, fruity & floral – this cocktail’s one you’ve got to try!
Ingredients: Makes 1 Cocktail
2oz Vodka (we used Tito’s)
1/2oz Pomegranate Drinking Vinegar
1/4oz Lemon Juice
Thyme Leaves from 1 Sprig
1/4oz Crème de Violette
Garnish: Sprig of Fresh Thyme
- Combine in a mixing tin the drinking vinegar, lemon juice, thyme leaves & vodka.
- Shake with ice until well chilled.
- Double-strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish the glass with the thyme sprig.
- Just before serving, pour in the Crème de Violette. Serve without stirring.
Recipe by Laura Bishop
Cocktail & Beverage Recipes
Shrub & Drinking Vinegar Recipes