You could substitute almost any dried chiles for the noras (varying the amount to suit their intensity) to make the dish spicier or use what you have available.
Ingredients: (Makes Approx. 3 Cups)
2. Destem & deseed the chiles, then finely mince them.
3. Bring the chicken stock to a boil on the stove. Stir in the couscous. Return to a boil and cook until al dente (approx. 8-10 minutes).
4. While the couscous is cooking, sweat the minced chiles and shallots in a large skillet or frying pan until the shallots are tender.
5. When the couscous is cooked, drain off the excess chicken stock and add it to the frying pan. Stir to distribute the oil, chile and shallot pieces.
6. Add salt & pepper to taste. Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil. Serve.
Post your recipe or comment here: