Gin & fennel play well together in this cocktail, and the added elderflower syrup brings a slightly fruity/floral note to the mix. It’s the perfect drink to sip on while you relax in the backyard.
Ingredients: Makes 1 Drink
1. Fill a mixing glass halfway full with ice.
2. Add gin, lemon juice, elderflower syrup and 1 tbsp fennel crystals and shake vigorously.
3. Crush remaining 1 tbsp of fennel crystals with the back of a spoon until the crystals are about the size of table sugar granules.
4. Wet the rim of a lowball glass with lemon juice and rim with fennel crystals.
5. Strain cocktail into glass and enjoy!
Mixologist: Katie Wallace
Post your recipe or comment here: