Cocktail Recipe “Ginger Bud”
Lemony, fruity, piney & refreshing.
Rachel’s Ginger Beer is a Seattle exclusive (unlike other sodas, it needs to be refrigerated). If you can’t get your hands on some, substitute the strongest (preferably lemony) ginger beer you can find.
Ingredients: Makes 1 Drink
1 1/2 oz Vodka (we used Peabody Jones)
1 ½ tsp Pinecone Bud Syrup
2 Mint Leaves
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1 oz Rachel’s Ginger Beer
Crushed/Ground Mint Crystals for Rim
Lemon Twist Garnish
1. Muddle the mint in a mixing glass.
2. Add the lemon juice, pinecone bud syrup, and vodka.
3. Shake with ice to combine.
4. Rub a lemon wedge around the edge of a rocks glass. Rim it with the crushed mint crystals.
5. Strain into the rocks glass over ice.