Seared Lamb Striploin w/ Gremolata
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 bunch Fresh Italian Parsley, leaves only
- 1 bunch Fresh Mint, leaves only
- ¼ cup Capers, drained & rinsed (optional)
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1ea Lemon, zest & Juice
- 1 cup Castelvatrano Olives,
rough chopped (optional)
- 1/8 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 cup Good Quality Olive Oil
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Lamb Striploins:
- 2 pack Grass-fed Boneless Lamb Striploins
- ½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Ground Coriander
- 2 tsp Salt
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Roughly chop about a quarter of both of the herbs and set aside
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until uniformly chopped.
Mix rough chopped herbs in with the food processor mix.
Mix the seasonings together and season striploins on all sides.
Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. When oil begins to shimmer, add striploins and cook until well browned, 3-4 minutes. Don’t crowd the pan! Use a large pan or cook in batches to avoid steaming the meat.
Flip loins over to brown on the other side, 3-4 more minutes.
Flip loins once more and place the pan directly in the oven. Pull the loins when they reach an internal temperature of 130 degrees Fahrenheit, 5-7 more minutes.
Once they have reached the desired temp, let rest 8 minutes and slice. Serve with the sauce