Makes 4 Servings
- 6 pieces of medium sized dried morels (fresh oyster mushrooms work as well)
- ½ a cup of quail stock
- 1 tablespoon of flour or GF flour (dissolved in cold water)
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream or dairy free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of chopped onions
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
Sautee the onion on the oil, add the mushrooms for about 10 minutes.
Add the stock and bring it to boil, for about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and add the sour cream in with the flour and water mixture.
Put it back on the stove and cook for 1 more minute.