Whiskey & maple are a pair that always play well together. We added maple sugar to an Old Fashioned recipe and rimmed the glass with it for a smooth cocktail with just the right amount of sweetness.
Ingredients: Makes 1 Drink
1. Put 1 tsp of maple sugar in an empty mixing glass. Add the bitters and stir/muddle to combine.
2. Add ice and whiskey to mixing glass and shake vigorously to mix.
3. Wet the rim of a lowball glass with water (you could also try orange juice).
4. Rim the glass with the remaining tsp of maple sugar.
5. Fill the lowball glass with ice and strain in cocktail.
Mixologist: Katie Wallace
Post your recipe or comment here: