How to Cook Crab Legs
Most non-live crabs are sold pre-cooked. If you wish to serve them hot, take care to only reheat them briefly rather than actually cooking them…they’re already safe to eat and cooking them further can damage their delicious flavor and tender texture.
How to Boil Crab Legs:
2. Bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer.
3. Cover and let cook. After about four minutes remove the crab legs from the water, drain and serve.
Crab in Seafood Boils
How to Steam Crab Legs:
2. Bring the water to a boil, then add a steamer basket with your crab legs.
3. Steam until heated through (about five minutes). Serve.
How to Broil Crab Legs:
2. Broil until heated through…about three to four minutes (time depends on the thickness of the legs and the strength of your broiler.
Great Crab Condiments:
Post your recipe or comment here: