This elderflower margarita blends sweet, tart & tangy all in one. We salted the rim of this glass with marigold salt we made by dehydrating edible marigolds, then pulsing them with salt in a food processor. The result was a salt that had lovely flakes of yellow marigolds & an added herby flavor.
1. Wet the rim of your cocktail glass with lemon juice (or water) and rim with coarse marigold salt.
2. Add ice to the glass if you want to have your margarita on the rocks (optional).
3. Fill a separate mixing glass with ice.
4. Add tequila, elderflower syrup, lemon and lime juice and shake with a cocktail shaker.
5. Strain into your cocktail glass and enjoy!
Mixologist: Katie Wallace