This sorbet features the color and flavor of edible roses. It’s pretty intense, so we recommend serving it in small quantities.
1. Stir together all the ingredients in a large pot on the stove, gently heating just until all the sugar is dissolved.
2. Pour through a mesh strainer to strain out most of the flower petal pieces.
3. Optional (but highly recommended): chill the base thoroughly before churning (will result in a smoother texture).
4. Churn in your ice cream machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Immediately move the sorbet to a container in your freezer to harden. Freeze for several hours before serving.
For best quality, store the sorbet with a sheet of plastic wrap pressed down to the surface in a covered container and enjoy it within a few days.
Edible Flower Recipes
Ice Cream & Sorbet Recipes