This side dish is incredibly easy and really lets the beauty and flavor of fresh chanterelles shine.
Sweet spring onions, and earthy, full flavored chanterelles that have softened, but still have a good amount of crunch, are brought together with just a bit of herby bite from the tarragon butter. The total effect is smooth, comforting, and rich without being heavy.
Roasted Chanterelle Mushrooms with Spring Onions
Ingredients: (Makes 4 servings)
2. Cut the spring onions into half inch slices.
3. Clean the chanterelles.
4. Lay the spring onions in a large baking pan in a single layer.
5. Fill the gaps between the onions with the chanterelles.
6. Add the tarragon sprigs and butter in large chunks.
8. Remove the foil and discard the tarragon.
9. Taste for seasoning, and add more salt & pepper as necessary. Serve.
Post your recipe or comment here:
5 Responses to “Roasted Chanterelle Mushrooms”