with Vanilla Crème Fraiche & Tellicherry Pepper Syrup
Makes at least 50 servings.
2. Let cool to room temperature.
3. Puree in a blender or food processor.
4. Strain through a fine mesh strainer (optional, depending on the desired texture.
5. Adjust for seasoning with lemon and a pinch of salt.
2. Add tellicherry peppercorns and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Strain peppercorns and set syrup aside to cool.
2. Add the Puree.
3. Add a dollop of crème fraiche.
4. Drizzle Tellicherry syrup over the crème fraiche. You can also garnish with lemon zest.
Wine Pairing: Moscato D’asti, such as La Spinetta
Other Party-sized Recipes:
Post your recipe or comment here:
5 Responses to “Huckleberry Creme Puree”