Refreshing and citrusy, this cocktail is a perfect blend of tart and sweet. The pansy simple syrup adds an herby sweetness that tames the zing of the fresh orange juice & yuzu juice for a balanced flavor.
Don’t have any oranges around? You can substitute pulp-free bottled orange juice.
Ingredients: Makes 1 Drink
2. Squeeze juice from remaining orange halves into a measuring cup/jigger until you get 2 1/4 ounces worth of juice.
3. Fill a mixing glass with ice and pour orange juice into the glass.
4. Add vodka, cointreau, yuzu juice and pansy simple syrup and shake with a cocktail shaker.
5. Strain into a martini glass.
6. Garnish with an orange slice and/or an edible pansy.
Mixologist: Katie Wallace
Post your recipe or comment here: