Infused Herb Oil
Herb oils are a beautiful, tasty, and incredibly easy condiment or garnish. Here’s an explanation of the basic technique.
How to Make Herb Oils:
1. Thoroughly wash the herbs. Shake off residual water, but you don’t need to hand-dry them or run them through a salad spinner if you don’t want to.
2. If the variety of herbs you’re using have woody stems, remove the stems and discard them.
3. Chop the herbs with the lemon juice in a food processor.
4. Drizzle in the olive oil while the processor is running, then add salt to taste.
5. Use to dress salads, garnish plates, or sauce food.
Chile Infused Vinegar Recipe
Chile Oil Recipe