Ice Cream with Panforte Crisps and Orange Caramel Sauce
Here’s another tasty way to incorporate panforte into your dessert without having just panforte for dessert. We’ve paired vanilla ice cream and panforte crisps with a buttery, rich caramel sauce with a subtle orange flavor.
- Premium Vanilla Ice Cream of choice
- 4oz (roughly 1/3 cup + ¼ cup) Evaporated Cane Juice (or Granulated Sugar)
- 3 fl oz Heavy Cream
- 1 ¼ oz Orange Juice, plus extra as needed
- 1 ¼ oz (roughly 2 ½ tbsp) Unsalted Butter
- Plus: Panforte Crisps Recipe
Note: Don’t use a shallow bowl for combining the two, as when the cream is added to the sugar, the mixture will bubble up.