Iberico Pork Secreto with Fig, Chorizo, Corn & Plum Salad
Makes 8 Servings
|Grand Reserva Rioja Bianco|
Rich, sweet grilled Iberico pork balanced with a warm fruity, savory-tangy-herby chorizo, fig & corn salad. This recipe is exquisite, one of our favorites from this photo shoot!
If it’s too cold to grill outside, you can also sear the pork, figs & corn inside in an oiled pan over high heat.
- Fig & Corn Salad:
- 2 Onions, small diced & caramelized
- 12oz Spanish Dry Cured Chorizo, small diced
- 3 Black Plums, pitted & cubed
- 3 Ears of Sweet Corn
- 12 Fresh Figs (Mission, Calimyrna, or a Blend)
- 1/8 cup Sherry Vinegar (we used Gran Reserva Sherry Vinegar)
- ¼ cup chopped Fresh Flat Leaf (Italian) Parsley
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil