Drink Pairing: White Dessert Wine
Ingredients: Makes Six Servings
2. Butter your baking dish (gratin pan, skillet, bottom of a dutch oven) & sprinkle it with a coating of granulated sugar.
3. Sift together into a bowl the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and pinch of salt.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, orange zest and milk.
5. Combine the wet & dry ingredients, then whisk to combine (just until smooth).
6. Put the huckleberries in the bottom of the dish & pour the batter over them, almost to the top of the dish.
7. Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes, until set.
8. Remove the clafouti from the oven & dust it with powdered sugar. Let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Post your recipe or comment here: