Softened peaches caramelized on the grill & served with fluffy mascarpone cheese and fruity, tart balsamic vinegar. Yum!
2. Preheat a grill pan or actual grill until very hot.
3. Grill the peaches until they develop grill good grill marks.
4a. Indoors: Add a small amount of water to the grill pan and cover it. Steam the peaches until they’ve softened somewhat.
4b. Outdoors: Move the peaches off the flame and cover the grill. Bake until the peaches have softened somewhat.
5. Lightly whip the mascarpone with a whisk to lighten its texture.
6. Put the peaches on a platter or individual plates with dollops of the mascarpone.
7. Drizzle the peaches and mascarpone with the balsamic vinegar. Serve.
Post your recipe or comment here: