Fresh Chickpea & Fava Bean Dip
Makes 8-10 Party Servings
Move over hummus and guacamole…there’s a new dip in town!
Refreshingly light & fresh, while still being creamy enough to cling to crackers (etc) this dip was a hit at our photo shoot. It could also be used as a base for pasta sauce or as a filling for homemade ravioli.
- 1 cup Fresh Chickpeas (fresh garbanzo beans), shelled
- 1 cup Fresh Fava Beans, shelled
- Greens from 6 Wild Ramps or 3 Scallions
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 6 tbsp Fine Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 generous pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Mint Leaves
- Crackers or Melba Toast
- Optional: Additional Olive Oil for Garnish