This cocktail tastes like summer in a glass. You can make it even more summery by adding a dash of lemon juice to create a grown up strawberry lemonade. For extra strawberry flavor, scoop some of the crushed strawberries from the mixing glass into your cocktail and stir in.
Ingredients: Makes 1 Drink
3/4 oz Dry Vermouth
1. Remove leaves from strawberries.
2. Lightly muddle strawberries and dulce buttons in a mixing glass.
3. Add all other ingredients and shake with ice.
4. Strain into a lowball glass filled with 2-3 ice cubes.
5. Garnish with a fresh strawberry.
Mixologist: Katie Wallace
Post your recipe or comment here: