This drink looks sweet, but isn’t really. Instead it replicates the flavor of cinnamon pickled beets (plus alcohol) in cocktail form with a touch of sweetness and a gorgeous color.
Ingredients: (Makes 1 Drink)
2. Combine vodka, pickle juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
3. Add ice & shake to combine.
4. Pour directly into the rocks glass without straining.
5. Top with just enough club soda to add fizz.
6. Garnish with a skewered cinnabeet slice. Serve.
Mixologist: Jonny Spielsinger
Post your recipe or comment here: