Cocktail Recipe: “Cinnamon Beet Fizz”
This drink looks sweet, but isn’t really. Instead it replicates the flavor of cinnamon pickled beets (plus alcohol) in cocktail form with a touch of sweetness and a gorgeous color.
Ingredients: (Makes 1 Drink)
1 ½ oz Vodka (we used Peabody brand)
½ oz Pickle Juice from Mama’s Cinnabeets
½ oz Agave Simple Syrup (1/1 agave syrup & water)
Cinnamon Sugar (superfine sugar & cinnamon mixed to taste)
Mama’s Cinnabeet slice on a skewer
1. Wet the rim of a rocks glass with ice. Dip the glass in cinnamon sugar to coat the rim.
2. Combine vodka, pickle juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
3. Add ice & shake to combine.
4. Pour directly into the rocks glass without straining.
5. Top with just enough club soda to add fizz.
6. Garnish with a skewered cinnabeet slice. Serve.