Not enough time for a cassoulet? Here’s a very simple, yet hearty dish that really takes advantage of the complex flavors found in our game sausages.
A few tablespoons of butter
Fresh sage leaves
Cooked White Beans (we recommend European Soldier Beans)
Venison Sausage or rabbit sausage
1. Bring the butter to medium-high heat in a saute pan.
2. Once the butter browns, add in the sage.
3. Sizzle the sage in the butter for a minute or two.
4. Add the cooked beans and toss to coat beans with butter and sage.
5. Top with a piece or two of grilled venison sausage or rabbit sausage. Serve.
Bean & Lentil Recipes
Fresh Herb Recipes